I gave numerous virtual talks (Algebra Seminar of the
University of Birmingham, ICMS, Seminar at the University of Namibia).
te talks have been mostly virtual, e.g. at the
Minisymposium "Graphs and Groups, Geometries and GAP" (G2G2-MS)
at the European Congress of Mathematics in July 2021.
The only real talk was in Oberwolfach:
"Refine, Rip, Repeat - Search in permutation groups", at the
Computational Group Theory Workshop.
Workshops etc. since 2018:
- "How we search for symmetry by breaking it", joint talk with Wilf Wilson at the
Forum Experiment! in Hannover, 27th November 2019.
- "Isolated elements in finite groups" at the conference
"Group Theory in Berlin" in Berlin,
20th September 2019.
- "Groups acting with low fixity: status and plans" at
"Groups and representations: A conference in memory of Kay Magaard"
in Warwick (UK),
11th September 2019.
- "Towards a Z*_p-Theorem", at the Workshop "Groups and Geometries" in Banff (Canada),
27th August 2019.
- Spotlight Lecture "One question, two perspectives, three projects" at the summer school
theory of group actions and the special role of finite simple groups",
Institut Mittag-Leffler (Stockholm),
6th June 2019.
- Plenary talk "Kanonische Bilder" a a computer algebra conference in Kassel,
18th May 2019.
- "The four fixed points project" at the Northern German Group Theory Colloquium in Braunschweig,
29th June 2018.
There is an archive of all talks before 2018, in German.
Everything but the "Young Group Theorists Meeting 2020" and the workshop in Cambridge was virtual:
ICMS 2020 with our session "Groups and group actions", the
"Young Group Theorists Meeting 2021", the European Congress of Mathematics 2021,
the Northern German Group Theory Colloquium 2021.
The workshop "Computational Group Theory" in Oberwolfach in August 2021 happened in a hybrid format.
In addition to the talks mentioned above, I was involved in the following (Co-Organiser):
The EWM Conference in Leipzig (German Chapter), the
Summer School on Finite Groups and Related Geometrical Structures in Venice, the Summer School
"Constructive Matrix Group Recognition in GAP"
in Aachen, the
Northern German Group Theory Colloquium in Halle, the
GAP days in Halle and the Young Group Theorists Meeting in Gießen.
In addition to the talks mentioned above, I went to the following meetings:
Nikolaus Conference in Aachen,
Young Group Theorists Meeting in Halle.
There is an archive
with earlier workshop, conferences etc., in German.