Job Opening: Postdoctoral Fellow (m-f-d)
Reference Nr. 5-825/20-H
The Institute of Mathematics, Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg, is offering a position as a Postdoctoral Fellow (m-f-d) in full time, limited for up to 3 years.
The position is offered within the DFG funded research unit FOR 2402, project P3 “Numerical analysis of rough PDEs”.
- a successfully completed PhD degree in mathematics
- a strong background in numerical analysis and stochastic analysis of stochastic evolution equations
- experience in teaching and organizing university level courses in mathematics
- good programming skills (preferably in Python)
- very good command of the German and/or English language
For the complete advertisement, please go to http://www.verwaltung.uni-halle.de/dezern3/Ausschr/20_5_825_20_H_neu_Verl2.pdf
Please contact us for further information.